Get your Omni Fight Club 2 day guest pass.
New Software and App Check In!
As you probably know, we changed softwares last month. We have an update on the new app check in! Follow these steps to link up your account with the MyZone app.
- This is where you can access your membership, billing and personal information.
- If you haven’t already done so, please go to https://www.myiclubonline.com/iclub/members and click “register” to create your online account.
- Use the email you currently use for your account.
- Request your agreement number if necessary.
- Follow the steps to finish creating your account.
The MyZone App
- Download the MyZone app to your phone.
- Have a MyZone heart rate monitor? You should already have the app and an account. (You may need to update it.) Skip down a few steps!
- Create an account with MyZone.
- Put the number zero “0” for your belt ID if you do not have a MyZone. Facility code OFCUS002.
- If you want a MyZone, see us at the club!
- After you create your account, return to the main screen of MyZone. There will be a barcode on the left side of the screen towards the top.
- Click on this and it will direct you to link up your myiclubonline account.
- Once that is linked up, you’ll be able to scan your barcode when you get to class to check in! No more typing in your phone number – unless you don’t bring your phone 🙂
**The “Book Class” option is not available in the app yet, so please continue to sign up through MYiCLUBOnline in advance, or just come to class. Either way, always check in at the kiosk when you arrive!
If you have trouble with your account or signing up for class, call us or just come in and we’ll help you!